Wednesday, November 12, 2008

finish le lo...

erm...today is my last class at KDU le lo...
finaly finish le...
whole course finish le lu...
i will miss all my fren i met here...
byebye all my fren in kitchen n F&B course...
do all u best in hotel...GooD LucK...
have time we hang out to have fun lo...
now is time to leave KDU le..
and also leave KDU hostel le...
i will be very very miss my frens i met here...
jonathan u funny face make me feel happy....
when i boring u play game with me thx...
thx for being my fren...thx
mako thx u too...u also playing game with me...
i really don know that u from chung hua and also from seremban...
until that day i when u room n see u photo...
den i only know...
haha...world so small...thx to being my fren...
ian...good luck in u exam...u can do it well...
and also we have fun play game together....
thx for being my fren also...
sharmaan...we also have fun at here...
play game joke.....
haha...thx for being my fren...
roxanne,may,kimberly,mei yin,mei yi...
thx for being my fren...
still rmber that how we know each other?
at here i glad to know u all...
have time i come back find u all to go out hang out ba...
must be u all free on that day o...
erm
listen that u all having exam soon lo...
Good luck k....drink more water...
don let self sick...
u all can do it better....
gambateh lo...
i will always wish u all n support u all...
mei yin..thx for intro kellyn to me...
i glad to know her...and also i don know why i will....u all know de la
now left few days le....i want to enjoy play hv fun with u all...can a?
thx for being my fren lo...
i know im the weird ppl...
always bad mood de...
haha...stupid me...
erm...
promise that i wont forgot u all...
i will keep contact u all...
ok not?
take care yo...
roxanne...glad to wish u happy birthday soon...
b4 i leave also can celebrate with u leh....
u see i so good...
haha...
well...enjoy u happy birthday lo...
still rmber how we know each other?
And many many fren i met here...
glad to know u all...i cant finish wat i want to say...
i really feel sad to say byebye to u all...
bcz im going to hotel training...mayb i no time to find u all....
ok la...must find me a...don forgot me....haha...
thanks ya...
erm....i think i will move out on tis saturday night gua....
i need to start keep all my thing le...
wish u all Good Luck take care....
sad to say byebye le lo...

ZhuanJie

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

we all will miss u de~~~wish u all the best when working in Dorsett lo.

November 14, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home